From IBM desktops to laptops and servers, computers are vulnerable pieces of equipment. The hard drive inside them contains both electronic and mechanical parts which can fail anytime, due to various reasons. IBM portable computers such as laptops and notebook are even more receptive to damage as they are more exposed to external conditions which can cause them to malfunction and finally you lose your data. If your IBM computer has crashed or failed, we use our 15 years of experience to ensure that your hard drive is properly diagnosed and the data are safely retrieved.
Common faults for which we offer our specialized IBM hard drive data recovery services
Below is the most common drive failure types we receive in for data recovery
- IBM hard drive mechanical failure
- IBM hard drive formatted, initialized errors or file detection
- IBM hard drive electronic failure
- IBM Firmware failures
- IBM hard drive is freezing
IBM Data Recovery Services Offered by Data Retrieval
We recover data from:
- Any type and model of IBM computers like IBM Desktop, IBM Laptop, IBM Server, IBM Notebook and all others.
- Any type of hard drives like IBM Deskstar, IBM Travelstar, IBM Ultrastar, IBM Hot Swap Hard Drives and others.
- Any Type of Hard Drive Interface – IDE, Parallel ATA (PATA), EIDE, ATA, Serial ATA (SATA), eSATA, Serial Attached SCASI (SAS), SCSI, iSCSI, Fiber Channel, PCMCIA and others.
Contact Data Retrieval for all your IBM hard drive recovery
At Data Retrieval Ltd, we can handle any type of IBM failure from logical failure and data corruption to mechanical and electronic failures, irrespective of the cause of the issue. Our goal is to deliver the best possible data recovery services and fast turnaround times while providing the highest quality of IBM data recovery and repair service. If you are in a situation that requires immediate attention, give us a call at 020 7064 4996 or submit an emergency IBM data recovery help request on our website and data recovery expert will call you within minutes.